Make A Statement in Designer Wear
Everyone from your favorite TikToker to your neighbor down the street has started wearing designs from Valentino, Giorgio Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana. Most designer pieces are seen as statement pieces, but they can also be worn as part of your everyday attire. Here are 3 easy ways to incorporate them into your wardrobe:
1. Remember Clothes Don’t Wear You, You Wear the Clothes
- People are often afraid to wear designer pieces because they think they do not deserve to shine. Remember that confidence is internal - the clothing you put on your body is going to reflect that and bring out the real you!
- For example, take a designer suit and make it modern. Statement pieces work in everyday life when styled the right way. Do not be afraid to mix lower end items with higher end products. Add a trendy belt or boot, maybe even throw that hair up in a messy bun! In the photo below, we styled a Forever21 top with a Vintage Dolce & Gabbana Blazer and created this elevated look.
3. Let Go of the Stereotypes
- You do not need to be a celebrity to wear designer products. Preloved designer clothing is the perfect way to start your designer wear journey. Many times you can get great luxury pieces for half the cost! Remember, these items are made to last and very high quality, so they will still be an investment, but an investment that you can pass down to future generations.
Shop Dakota Ranch has all the modern and vintage designer pieces you need to get started. The preloved luxury we have in our current Designer Collection were donated to our Bismarck location by a single customer. We have done extensive research to authenticate these products and are excited to finally share them with you!